Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Combined Agriculture Service Examination 2020-21
Advt. No. A-4/E-1/2020
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 125/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Online Application Start : 29 December 2020
- Registration Last Date : 25 January 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 25 January 2021
- Re Upload Photo/ Sign Last Date : 08 February 2021
- Pre Exam Date : 01 August 2021
- Admit Card : 16 July 2021
- Answer Key : 09 August 2021
- Pay the Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Total Vacancy : 564 Post
District Horticulture Officer Group-2, Grade-1
- B.Sc Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from Recognized University in India.
Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer Group-2
- B.Sc Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture as a Subject. OR
- Master Degree in Fruit and Vegetable. OR
- M.Sc Degree in Food Technology/ Food Preservation.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)
- Master Degree in Agronomy from Recognized University.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)
- Master Degree in Botany from Recognized University.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)
- Master Degree in Plant Protection from Recognized University.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)
- Master Degree in Chemistry from Recognized University.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)
- Master Degree in Development Branch from Recognized University.
- Read the Notification For More Eligibility Details.
Registered Candidates can Download Answer Key.
Download Pre Exam Answer Key
Objected Pre Exam Admit Card
Objected Candidates List/ Reupload Photo, Sign
Pay Exam Fee
Submit Application Form
Modify/ Edit Application Form